Club THRIVE for Corporates
Building Business Culture and Performance Around Mindset, Health & Wellbeing
Your Investment: 75 minutes a week to create 365 days of health, happiness and engagement.
- £37 monthly subscription pp, paid monthly OR…
- …£297 SUPER DEAL annual subscription pp, one-off payment in advance (£147 discount)
Club THRIVE for Corporates Purpose:
100+ years of robust data (reported by organisations such as Gallup) has proven that in times of adversity, successful businesses rely upon world class colleague engagement for exponential growth.
The pillars of colleague ENGAGEMENT are the 4 C’s – connect, communicate, coach and care.
Club THRIVE’s webinars deliver the 4 C‘s and drive engagement by co-piloting your team’s mindset, health, happiness and wellbeing through the uncertainties of lockdown and restrictions of remote working, towards peak performance and productivity.
Content is tailored to the specific current needs and outcomes of your business.
Membership of Club THRIVE is a small investment yielding a huge return in engagement.
Club THRIVE for Corporates Outcome:
The benefits of your investment in your human capital include:
- High productivity and sales
- Rich colleague and customer relationships
- High customer satisfaction, retention, spend and recommendation
- Enhanced team dynamic and culture
- High organisational citizenship
- Low attrition. Low absenteeism. Less disputes. Less shrinkage
Club THRIVE for Corporates Action: 3 webinars per week, 4 x 10-week terms throughout 2021. Starts Jan 11th.
Exclusive weekly 75-minute injections of game-changing mental and physical health hacks, backed by 75+ years of our team’s proven scientific and positive psychology research and application:
Webinars, live or on demand. Plus digital resources – videos, exercises + ongoing support group:
- Motivation Monday (30am GMT): 15-minute Stalkie turbo-charge to start your week
- Wellbeing Wednesday (Midday GMT): 45-minute work-out for the mind, body and soul – education, insights, and practical tools to apply in your daily life
- Feelgood Friday (30am GMT): 15-minute happiness booster
Brought to you by the renowned RAISE Team. Led by Paul ‘Stalkie’ Stalker, Channel 4’s ‘Happiness Engineer’, mindset supremo, transformational life and business coach and Dr Rosy Daniel, the UK’s leading Health Creation consultant, integrative medicine and anti-Covid protection expert.
Interacting with Dr Rosy is like bathing in warm milk, honey and wisdom. Interacting with Stalkie is like having a cold-shower and a wake-up call to action…together they are a beautifully compelling balance and undeniable force for good